Thread: calling fwb100 owners

calling fwb100 owners

Hi folks... having resealed and relubed my new to me fwb100, im enjoying shooting pretty nice groups in the back yard.
    Im concentrating on my technique.
    Im looking for tips on keeping the muzzle diwnrange when reloading - ive got it to 11 moves but im sure it could be less, this includes changing hands.
    Another thing i have noticed is my flatheads are catching on the transfer port when lowering the cocking lever/lid. I have not pushed through or pushed back a pellet to see if there is any damage, but there is a definite 'step' as the front of the pellet passes over the firward lip of the port. I tried with jsb exacts and there was no 'step' at all. Only with my 3 different flatheads.
    Is this normal or do i need to address this? I tried holding the pistol upside down to see if the pellet was tipping forward but it still caught the lip.

Anyway.. i noticed that theres only a handful, if that, of fwb100 owners, posting on here.... lets have you lads and lassies!
    Donald

Ive put a piece of that black heat shrink tubing, the type they use when they are making wiring looms for bikes, over the cocking lever. Now I can put this onto the carpet on the firing point and press down thus keeping the muzzle pointing towards the target and my hand still.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk