Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10m pistol comps, info required

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    There's SARPA and Scottish Pistol Association postal comps at 10m.

I have to agree the MPL league is a super way to add a competition into your lifestyle; there is a degree of flexibility with entry dates and it has just given me a chance to compete with some of my target rifle collection [apologies to our scorer, I don't make his life easy with all my changes] but I am looking forward to continuing this competition. Regarding practice- - it should make you perfect, but a strange thing happens when you put a sticker on a target, not sure what it is, but you suddenly do all sorts of things you didn't do when practicing, but it's all part of the fun and that is what it should be. Now over 70 " fings aint what they used to be", my scores are no where near what they were, but the enthusiasm and enjoyment most certainly is, so I will carry on and enjoy the best sport ever with the best people you could wish to meet; and I hope you follow suit and enjoy your self.
    Cheers to shooters everywhere.
    abellringer
    Last edited by abellringer; 16-06-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: typo's

You're not alone Bellringer (as one of the 'mature' brigade). I'll hit 70 later this year and love my shooting, across my patio. No travel involved, just a few steps and I'm at my 'range'. I shoot the UBC (Umarex boys club) and thoroughly enjoy that. If you haven't tried it have a go - great fun.

All the best

John
    FAS 604, Remington 1911, Colt SAA, HW45, BSA Mercury, Winchester underlever (Walther), SMK QB78