Thread: My Review On The Webley MKVI .455 Service Revolver

My Review On The Webley MKVI .455 Service Revolver

Webley MKVI .455 CO2 Shell Loading BB Airgun Revolver Best Table Top Review.
    Hello everyone, A few people have asked for it so here it is, this is my in depth table top review on the Webley MK VI .445 Service Revolver C02 power BB Revolver, my video will talk about the quality of the revolver, the realism and its performance etc.
    This is an outstanding replica airgun, and i highly recommend them, watch my video to find out why. I do personally think this is the most realistic Airgun/Airsoft Revolver on the market..

Webley MKVI Service Revolver .455

- 12 gram - CO2 Powered
    - 4.5mm Steel BB's (also available in 6mm versions)
    - 6 Shot Shell Loading Cylinder
    - 6'' Inch Barrel (5.25 inch Smooth Bore Inner Barrel)
    - 390 - 420+ fps
    - 2.4 Pounds (1088 grams)
    - Full Metal Construction
    - Webley MKVI .455 Revolver Replica

CLINK THE LINK BELOW..

https://youtu.be/7AYToTn67YA

Happy Shooting All
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Hi tony thank you for the heads up mate..

I must admit the SAA peacemaker is my favourite replica airgun revolver, as the webley is not my kind of style, but quality a realism wise i think the webley is top of the list..

ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Couldn't agree more Marc!

Mine is a 'new' type finish, but it resides in a leather S&W 586 holster, a perfect fit as it happens. Multiple holstering and unholstering is slowly starting to give it a used patina which is much better imo
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Yeah these revolvers do look good with a worn in finish. I must admit the battlefield finish MKVI looks awesome too, best worn finish i have seen so far looked very real..

Happy Shooting mate.

Own 4 SAAs, 3 BB, 1 Pellet, Love them, beautiful replicas, in weathered, nickel and blued, but, My MKVI bb is really something Special!
    Baikal MP654 MP53M IZH-46M LP53 CP88comp Alecto .177 LB, .22 Tempest .177, .22 Cr 2240 Weih HW45 HW45BS HW70 HW75 XSP180 Cometa Indian Hatsan25 Scorp MKII Benj Trail NP AVOKE Diana P5 Avanti747 * PLUS Over 70, Co2 BB/Pellet Pistols*

Nice sounds like you have a awesome Saa collection mate..
    I agree the SAA's are great gun, I would not want not to have one but the webley is special.
    Happy shooting.
    ATB Marc

I tried out a pellet Webley at the range yesterday Marc.
    Makes a good gun even better!
    Also encourages one to shoot like a Gentleman not a Cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Also encourages one to shoot like a Gentleman not a Cowboy.
    HI mate, haha I like that.. So no spinning the gun around your finger then and more standing up straight with an intense look on your face? Lol

nice, I would like to try the pellet version out myself, same goesfor the SAA, it's the only reason I would get rid of my bb SAA if it only to buy a pellet version lol..

ATB Marc