Thread: HRPC Club Shoot

HRPC Club Shoot

Another cracking days shooting, with nice weather to boot.

Difficult course this time with all of the tricky targets putting in an appearance. Peg 25 was a real begger and caught a good few people out. I would also like to point out that with one exception no trees were harmed in the course of staging this event.

Thanks to all those who stayed behind at the end for some course maintenance. Its always appreciated and makes it a lot easier to set up next time out. For those who found peg 2 challenging you'll be glad to know its been fettled (having made myself look like a right pratt in front of everybody by saying "I killed it watch" then missing it. Teach me to keep my gob shut in the future). We've also moved a few of the targets around and sussed out a few choice locations for the new ones on order.

Congratulations to Steve West for a more than respectable 46 on his first time out and Mick on dragging himself out of bed for the early start. Any way to the scores.

Terry Evans 55
    Rob Smith 52
    Simon Humphries 50
    Colin Muggeridge 46
    Steve West 46
    Duane Saunders 44
    Peter Fenn 42
    Nick Farley 42
    Mick Mitchel 36
    Gareth Jones 35
    Last edited by Gisaname; 22-05-2016 at 06:17 PM. Reason: correction
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Oh well!

I would also like to point out that with one exception no trees were harmed
    I guess that was a poke at me for missing peg four what a doughnut lol. But one less doughnut than last time so I'm happy 😬
    Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"