Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which machine pistol?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Which machine pistol?

Now, I know it will only be semi auto, but its the style I'm after.

I expect most would say the Uzi for its blow-back, but in my mind its plasticky cack! (He says never having held one) Either I am wrong or I want one of the following:

Kedr Tyrex. Looks good, all steel and heavy weight. Very expensive though!

Mauser broomhandle. I can see the Umarex C96 and KWC M712's are easily available. Whats the difference/best?

Or something else? Any thoughts or ideas.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I had a go of the umarex mauser the other day in my local shop. It was awesome, very solid and a great looking bit of kit. Very realistic, it even had a T-slot for the stock attachment. Dam, I want one too!

Tec 9

Mac 10

Or one of these

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Tec 9

Mac 10

Or one of these
    DIRTY BOY!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    DIRTY BOY!
    Arf-Arf... You always fall for it.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Machine pistols are for spooks and red-necks. You need a Browning Automatic Rifle in .30/06. Or a Lewis gun without the cooling shroud. Just ask Lawrence of Arabia.

Shot the Kriss Vector a couple of years ago in Nashville. 1200 rpm so even a second burst was 20 rounds!!

I preferred the Uzi, though the nicest machine gun I shot was an MP5 in .40S&W.

I expect most would say the Uzi for its blow-back, but in my mind its plasticky cack! (He says never having held one) Either I am wrong or I want one of the following:

Mauser broomhandle. I can see the Umarex C96 and KWC M712's are easily available. Whats the difference/best?

Hi mate, yeah your right the Umarex Mini Uzi would be plastic cack. But the Cybergun mini uzi / Swiss arms protector is not, even though its made from a metal and plastic construction the plastic is not too bad and trust me when you pick one up the first thing that goes through your mind is wow nice weight at nearly 5lbs. The recoil is great it feels similar to a springer rifle recoil but slower if that makes sense but when you put the metal stock to your fast and take a few shots is stings your face lol.. Its a great fun gun and one of the only KWC / Cybergun made guns that you can get spares and upgrades for including wood stock and an all metal frame.
    Saves me writing loads here is my video review its worth a watch.

Link sorted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNiw6vlJEc

The kedi / Zmz Tyrex is also a fun gun, but as you know its a lot of money and over priced i think, now if you could get the full auto version, (which we cant) then maybe the price would even out hmm ok maybe not, solware at £399 to me that price is shocking for any BB gun, the tyrex although all metal is lighter quite a bit lighter then the uzi about 1.5lbs but is also a slightly smaller gun. Like i say though it is a good gun and if your willing to pay well over £300 for a BB gun, go for that one, but if not, go for the Uzi lol just not the umarex plasticky cack one lol..

As for the Umarex C96 and KWC M712's differences the Umarex C96 has a lot of plastic on it and the KWC M712 is mostly full metal..

ATB, Marc..
    Last edited by Marc.RG1; 24-05-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
    Hi mate, yeah your right the Umarex Mini Uzi would be plastic cack. But the Cybergun mini uzi / Swiss arms protector is not, even though its made from a metal and plastic construction the plastic is not too bad and trust me when you pick one up the first thing that goes through your mind is wow nice weight at nearly 5lbs. The recoil is great it feels similar to a springer rifle recoil but slower if that makes sense but when you put the metal stock to your fast and take a few shots is stings your face lol.. Its a great fun gun and one of the only KWC / Cybergun made guns that you can get spares and upgrades for including wood stock and an all metal frame.
    Saves me writing loads here is my video review its worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3mjvaAqQE

lol i made a mistake when pasting the gun details on the video, so i will re-upload it again tonight..

The kedi / Zmz Tyrex is also a fun gun, but as you know its a lot of money and over priced i think, now if you could get the full auto version, (which we cant) then maybe the price would even out hmm ok maybe not, solware at £399 to me that price is shocking for any BB gun, the tyrex although all metal is lighter quite a bit lighter then the uzi about 1.5lbs but is also a slightly smaller gun. Like i say though it is a good gun and if your willing to pay well over £300 for a BB gun, go for that one, but if not, go for the Uzi lol just not the umarex plasticky cack one lol..

As for the Umarex C96 and KWC M712's differences the Umarex C96 has a lot of plastic on it and the KWC M712 is mostly full metal..

ATB, Marc..

And thats the kind of answer I wanted!

So, if we take price out of the equation the KEDR is the best?

You are dead wrong about the UZI. I bought one of the first ones that came out and they are a quality solid build and great fun. In fact in the future they will be a collectable believe it or not due to the full auto potential.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ff3059d.jpg

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...psc357c654.jpg

Baz
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 24-05-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

And thats the kind of answer I wanted!

So, if we take price out of the equation the KEDR is the best?
    Hmm good question, as ive not owned the tyrex mate i would not like to say but both are good, the only down side to the KWC uzi is that its a co2 hog, but get 2 magazines and its not an issue..
    i do think the tyrex is over priced to be honest its not worth over double the price of the cybergun/kwc mini uzi..

heres my video now, its sorted..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNiw6vlJEc

ATB, Marc.
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

xbow is offline "Right a bit, left a bit............"
    Glock 18C.
    We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.
    Rudeness is the weak mans imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer.

If I don’t reply to your comments it’s probably because you’re on my Ignore list.

The plastic Umarex Mauser shoots better than the full metal one.
    All that metal to blowback is hard work and eats gas.

Metal one looks and feels better but there you go.

Depends, Style or Action?

I have the UZI full Metal, full auto, the broom-handle metal full auto, the Umarex Metal Storm semi, and the Beretta 92 A1 on order.
    The Metal Storm is a Real Blast!
    Baikal MP654 MP53M IZH-46M LP53 CP88comp Alecto .177 LB, .22 Tempest .177, .22 Cr 2240 Weih HW45 HW45BS HW70 HW75 XSP180 Cometa Indian Hatsan25 Scorp MKII Benj Trail NP AVOKE Diana P5 Avanti747 * PLUS Over 70, Co2 BB/Pellet Pistols*

Quote Originally Posted by xbow View Post
    Glock 18C.
    If you are now taiking 6mm bb I have the G18C but the Tokyo Soldier TS 1100 is much better and more fun.

Baz

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/...psaj2yenb7.jpg
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 25-05-2016 at 07:01 AM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD