Thread: BARPC 2016 BUNNY BASH 5th June

BARPC 2016 BUNNY BASH 5th June

Strange, I was sure I posted notice of the BARPC Bunny Bash on the 5th June but it appears to have vanished along with everything after 1/2 way down page 2!!

Hopefully those who usually support our shoots saw this or have picked up the info elsewhere.

For those who haven't and are looking for something a little different, as our final event of our 40th anniversary year, we are putting on a combined HFT and FT.

Blatantly nicking the concept from Meons combined shoot from last year (hope you don't mind lads and lasses), the course will be the same for both formats. You just decide which way you swing. One or the other

The course is 40 shots with prizes to 3rd in FT grades "A & AA" (combined) and to 3rd in grades "B & C" (combined). To 3rd in HFT open and HFT recoiling plus junior to 3rd in both FT and HFT. 16 and under being the age limit for juniors.

Entrance is £10.00 which includes an enameled 40th anniversary badge (whilst stocks last). Juniors at £6.00 each.

Gates open at 8.30, safety briefing at 09.45am with a shotgun start at 10.00am.

Refreshments from Mehmet as usual.

Hope you can join us.

Bob and the BARPC outdoor team
    Last edited by Prone Shooter; 26-05-2016 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Prizes update
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Bob, how many target and gates/pegs will there be? FT would be 20 gates and 40 targets (I think) but HFT could be 40 pegs and 20 targets (or 40 and 40) so which way have you gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Bob, how many target and gates/pegs will there be? FT would be 20 gates and 40 targets (I think) but HFT could be 40 pegs and 20 targets (or 40 and 40) so which way have you gone?
    As far as I know there are 20 lanes or gates with 2 targets each, just like FT. In HFT mode, you'll shoot at both targets once each.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Ta. See you tomorrow.

Have you a postcode please.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey shooter View Post
    Have you a postcode please.
    Hi. There's no post code as no buildings on site. Click on the link below though to get full instructions on how to find us

http://www.barpc.org.uk/findus.htm

Bob

BARPC

To those attending tomorrow/today, have a safe trip.

BARPC competitions team.

BARPC

Thanks to all who attended today, I'll get the results up on the results section as soon as possible..

Bob

BARPC