Thread: airarms s-al jackal

airarms s-al jackal

Has anyone got any info on the Airarms S-AL(short-auto load)Jackal,pictures would be of great help especially the pellet trap area and also the dimensions,total length etc.Thanks all.

Hi ya

Have a look on the Jackals-Lair website ~ http://jackals-lair.com/aa_models_16.html it gives you the dimensions of the rifle.

Picture below is a picture I done giving info the Autoload system

you was able to buy the Auto Load System separately and put this onto any of the Models. I have a spare one in my bits & bobs and could actually turn my AR7 or Combat into one. Just never got round to doing it

Hope that helps
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi Paddy,thanks for the reply and the info,checked and the length is correct,some time ago I saw a picture of one but it had no rear clamp so I thought that was how they were as mine is missing.I acquired a new tube and pellet trap,the first trap snapped on firing so I packed off the next one and was going to shorten it's length where it fits into the tube but never got round to it.Just seen a tapping in the air tube for the rear clamp.When I got the gun it was camo painted but was half cleaned off so had to be stripped,by the way just fired it today and it's a powerful little thing,but not neighbor friendly.Thanks again Stuart.

Hi Stuart

You're welcome.

The short barrelled Jackals are on the noisy side. I remember being at a HFT Event with one and people thought I was shooting a rim fire assault rifle

Nice finds by the way be great to see some pictures of it.

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

S-a/l

Hi Paddy,if you pm me your email address I will get the lad to send you some pictures of it tomorrow,Stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by grieva View Post
    Hi Paddy,if you pm me your email address I will get the lad to send you some pictures of it tomorrow,Stuart.
    Thanks, just sent you PM

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK