Thread: SMK XS36 manual or diagram

SMK XS36 manual or diagram

Hello. I am a new member of the Site. I was given an underlever .22 rifle which has absolutely no markings on it whatsoever. From images online I think I have narrowed it down to an SMK XS36 but an earlier one (I think). Either way, it wasn't working properly so, having disassembled it, there are two problems. One is that the spring guide (cheap plastic thing) had perished and bits of it were caught in the spring. So Sports Marketing are sending one of those. I just hope I have got the make and model right. The other problem is that the trigger mechanism is in bits. Does anyone have or know where I can find a diagram for the rifle? Sports Marketing say they don't publish one to owners for safety reasons. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks. David

Hello bud.

i would get back in touch with SMK. the rifle bought new comes with a strip down guide. so obviously they have one.
    years ago i had one of there pump ups that needed a sealing kit. i asked for a diagram and got one.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

I've got a photo showing what pins and bits go where. This is for a XS38, but it is exactly the same as the 36. The bits aren't interchangeable but the design is the same. PM me if this would be of help. I can't upload a picture as I have no photo accounts on line.
    Brian

I've got one

Hello mate

PM me your email address & i'll email you a scan of it.

Cheers
    Justen

XS38/36 diagram

Im looking for a pic of where the spring etc goes in the trigger coz its driving me nuts lol
    Thanks in advance
    Vern