Thread: Crosman 101 Engineering Parts Drawings

Crosman 101 Engineering Parts Drawings

Pretty sure that I've never mentioned this here, but, I have the complete set of Crosman Engineering Parts Drawings for the legendary Crosman model 101. For years I sold copies of these on a CD but then decided to go ahead and publish them for free. They are available on my DT Fletcher Facebook page. Just search inside FB for "DT Fletcher" and then "like" it and go to the photo section. They are all there for anyone to use.

Note that a these drawings are for the Post War version of the 101. There were no records of the earlier prewar model at the Crosman factory archives. Many of these 101 parts were also used in other designs, especially the valves. The models 105/106/107/108/110/111/112/113/114/115/116/118/120 all use the exact same valve design seen in these drawings.

I know that these models are not very common in the UK but here they are for those interested. Complete EPD drawings for airguns are not very common.

Sorry, wrong thread. Meant to post on M1.
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 01-06-2016 at 06:52 AM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi Dean, many thanks for letting us have your details of the drawings of the 101, l am sure it will help quite a few of us on here.