Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AA shoot 2016

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Luckily enough the wind is a lowly 18mph tomorrow, so it should be a breeze!... Quite literally....
    Dont count yer chickens yet Boss, 18mph on those courses

....... Im glad im working

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Gate opening time is 7am.

Hi everyone,

Everything is set, hope you all enjoy the courses

Gates open at 7am with booking in from 8am.

If anyone arrives before gates open please be mindful of the neighbours who's houses share the entrance to Northall Farm.

See you all in the morning,

Cheers,
    Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Luckily enough the wind is a lowly 18mph tomorrow, so it should be a breeze!... Quite literally....
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    Dont count yer chickens yet Boss, 18mph on those courses

....... Im glad im working
    Oh yus Indeedy!!

doh!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

doh!!
    That good then was it????

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Thanks to Claire and all at AA for laying on today's shoot send Charles for officiating the proceedings.

Thanks to Simmo, Justin, Kev, Gary, Nigel and Phil and all the set up crew for spending their own time over the past week laying on both courses.

ATB
    No Hope

That was bloody brilliant!
    But I am knackered after all that thinking.
    Top top shooting tug!
    Thanks to Air Arms and all who made it happen
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

That was a fantastic day! Thank you Claire, and all at Air Arms, for setting up yet another superb day's shooting with lunch and tea thrown in! Not forgetting the Northall crew for hosting the event! And Charles for sorting us all out; well somebody had to!!

Well done to all the winners - especially Barbara for the Ladies' class!!

An excellent two courses set by Andy and his willing helpers! Almost sussed all of the range traps this time!!! Still didn't improve my score!!!

Thank you to Vince and Don for your company, was a very enjoyable day and the banter and laughter was magic!!! What carp?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to next year already!!

Jean
    MAD

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Excellent day, so a MASSIVE thanks to Air Arms, Simmo and that devilish course setting crew and Northall.

Thanks too, to my shooting buddies, including the HFT scene's most unique individual (Rex)

Feel quite guilty at walking (well .... hobbling) away with the Vets trophy after putting in my worst ever score card.

Hope to see you all again next year; an event never to be missed.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

A brilliant day and 2 really, really well put together courses - tougher that the last 2 years, but great fun to shoot.

Thanks to Russ and Chris for their very enjoyable company - lots of laughs, some great shots that we'll fondly remember, and a few shots that we'll wish to quickly forget.

Finally, thanks to Air Arms and the crew at Northall for once again putting on one top days in the HFT calendar - roll on 2017

AA shoot (Amazingly Awesome manufacturers)

Well I must say that Air Arms by far excels any manufacturer in what they do for the "shooter" most wouldn't even acknowledge if you had won a major comp with "their" rifle . Year after year they sponsor all sorts of comps and provide goodies. Also Claire and Co had to give up a Sunday look after us all....then wait around for us to shoot two comps....probably not the most exciting prospect!
    Well done you!

I was lucky enough to get two of the last few places thanks to seeing Simmmo's post, thanks for the heads up.
    My lad's & I first 'big' comp & what a day, he was shattered by the end but enjoyed the day.
    Already thinking about the next one. Thanks to all the marshall's, course setters, AirArms & Northall for hosting, a great venue.

It was a great day out really enjoyed it. Well done AA for a great event.

Ps doses anyone know the date for the next year's shoot, need to book my holiday now.lol.

Regards

Anwar