Thread: Any collector types going to the springer bash this weekend ?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Any collector types going to the springer bash this weekend ?

I think I've only seen Ed from this section of the forum at one of the Springer Bashes; is anyone here going ?
    In fact, Ed, are you going ?

I'm not a real collector, but I'll be bringing my Haenal 49a in K98k woodwork along just for something a little different... and there are ofter quite a few older springers there too...

ATB - JB
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi John, Sorry mate it's a no show from me, I have been in angony at times for weeks now with some weird nerve / shooting pain thing, as per the NHS they are going to have a look mid July, but in the meantime I cannot remember apart from the last two nights the last time I slept for more than 2 hours before waking with pain.

I have resorted to the Amitriptyline which I tried once and disliked, on my third day now and it is getting a bit better sleep wise, but sitting and driving seem to make it flare up...I had to go down to Bournemouth on Tuesday for work and was stopping every 1/2 hour

I have been going to the Nomads the last few weeks and have been needing a 2 hour lay down after a short practise shoot, but basically I am not much fun to be around as I have been so miserable about this and other stuff lately.

Have fun to anyone that does go, it's a great day /weekend!

ATB, Ed

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Sorry to hear that Ed, hope things get better soon...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.