Thread: Webley excel

Webley excel

Hi guys thinking of selling my old Webley Excel, in good working order Stock is in great nick for age barrel and action has some pitting but blue ok any ideas of a price and how to post if need be, looking to add to fund for a FAC rifle tks

Hi buddy.. pics will help but going by your description you are looking at about 100 quid. I acquired a minter in .22 a year or so ago.. only fired a few shots from new and i would value that at about 180 - 200.
    Get a valuation thread going with some pics... ive been wrong on valuations plenty of times before!!
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Hi buddy.. pics will help but going by your description you are looking at about 100 quid. I acquired a minter in .22 a year or so ago.. only fired a few shots from new and i would value that at about 180 - 200.
    Get a valuation thread going with some pics... ive been wrong on valuations plenty of times before!!
    So have I! But I think you're about right. Maybe a mint/boxed one might break 200, but a more average example to my mind is in the £85-100 region. Maybe a bit less if no iron sights.