Thread: Droluv 21 air pistol.

Droluv 21 air pistol.

Hi, ive just bought a Lov21 Co2 air pistol. Quirky resin framed single shot pistol, kinda liked it because it's so different. Bolt/probe loading and like a pair of ears! that stick out either side of the frame to cock the trigger mech. My problem is the rear sight, not a good design. I can't seem to lower it enough to shoot true at 10m. It's a sort of cantilever thing, with a screw pushing on the back of the sight frame, but because it's a hinge a little movement moves the sight a good amount. However the screw pushes the sight into the frame of the gun way before its adjusted low enough. No amount of tinkering can get it to lower enough, if I bend it away from the frame, the adjuster screw doesn't contact the sight frame. Sorry for the long and probably confusing description, but has any one else had similar issues with one of these pistols? Other than the sight, a pretty neat little pistol. Thanks John.
    Last edited by Joncaddy; 12-06-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Quite a few threads on here about tweaks to the Lov 21. The one here relates to problems with windage adjustment, but have a read in case it helps with the rear sight mounting in general. Also some general info and tweaks are mentioned here.
    Last edited by Aimstraight; 11-06-2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Second link added.

Lov21 sights.

Thanks Aimstraight, I looked at that thread, and many others. Seems there might be a manufacturing fault. Took it back to the shop and they checked it against others they had in stock. All had a similar issue to varying degrees. Mine was pretty bad but not the worse. Some allowed no adjustment at all for elevation. They gave me my money back. Pity as I kinda liked it. Will buy another when they get a new batch.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!