Thread: Colt SAA - wow!

Colt SAA - wow!

My pistol (Marshalls 'limited sedition' in BB) arrived today. Bought it from a member on here and it's in A1 condition, exactly as described.

Had to try it straight away of course and was delighted with the first 6 rounds I shot - nice vertical string dead on centre line of target and with a top to bottom spread of just two inches or so. Hence the 'wow'. This was standing, two handed' at 6 yards.

UBC -Umarex Boys club (link on this board if you want to have a look) is starting a 'gunslinger' comp in July and I'll certainly have a go at that with my SAA.

They (UBC) run a host of comps, all 'net based, for all types of gun including vintage and rifle classes. Great fun, nice people and beats just 'normal' plinking.

John
    FAS 604, Remington 1911, Colt SAA, HW45, BSA Mercury, Winchester underlever (Walther), SMK QB78

Hiya John, saw you acquire that over on the UBC.

I finally got mine the other week, from Marc on UBC. Can't believe it took me so long to get one to be honest. Mine's also the antique version, though just the standard one. It really is a great gun, feels very solid and well built.

HI John, you know what I think of the SAA's mate
    And you choose a good one. Thanks for the shout out as well.. On the gunslingers comp we will be giving away quite a few prizes too.

Happy shooting all.
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..