I thought this may be of interest to some of you. My wife has just bought a Brocock Aim-X Contour rifle and to maintain the theme of a really light outfit, she wanted a small and lightweight scope, to cut a long story short, we tried a Bug Buster out for size. I have to say this little scope is not in the same league as a £300 jobbie but it really is a nice little job.
The scope comes with front AO and full IR in both red and green meaning the whole cross hairs are coloured if required. To say it is only 32mm, it does not seem to suffer any real loss of image quality through the glass, in fact the image is very crisp.
The scope we bought didn't have any mounts but one company sells them with quick release mounts as standard at about £110, we paid a less with no mounts but to be fair, the scope needed reach forward mounts for this gun.

If I had a negative point it would be that the cross hairs are a little heavy but I am comparing it to the fine cross hairs on my MTC scope so perhaps not a fair thing to say but I will say that I am considering buying another to put in the drawer for when I go for a compact gun as I think they are good value for money.

We have not had the outfit for long so I am not able to say that it has given years of service but so far we are quite impressed and if you need a compact AO, IR scope on a budget, give this little fella a viewing.

Phil