Thread: Leapers Bug Buster 3-9x32

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have one of these too, I also have two MTC Connects which as we know are very good and you are always going to compare them. For the money the Leapers are a bargain and as already mentioned for the compact size and 1 inch tube they still give a good clear image, I got mine with the QD mounts and sun shade for £75 new, the dislike for me is the illumination, it is on a variable resistor so no 5 or whatever steps in brightness, you can have it at whatever brightness that you want, but because the whole ret is illuminated it often seems too bright even on the lowest setting (especially with the green illumination), after a while I start to get a headache so I tend not to bother with it, apart from that I have no complaints and the mounts are selling for £20-£25 so an absolute bargain of a scope.

BugBuster

It's a great little scope to use with a night vision add on.
    I get a clear picture down to a couple of yards when ratting.
    I only wish it had side focus.
    Rapid Mk2 anschutz trigger .20
    Rapid MFR .20
    FX Verminator MK2 .22

I must admit the gun that I have the Bug Buster on is one I rarely use but only the other day I picked it up for a bit of plinking in the garden, can't help but like this little scope and okay compared to my Mamba Lite and Genesis, it is very thick recticle in comparison but I still like it.

Phil

I bought one of these UTG Bugbuster's for use on my 110 , and I cant find anything bad to say about it .
    For the money , with QD mounts , flip up caps ,a sun shade and a cross hair and mill dots that don't vanish when you use a red torch
    its just good value.
    The IR isn't set on clicks , its just variable from very dim to too bright.
    It has a good field of view , and even in fading light performs very well.

For £85.00 No Complaints from me .
    Peace through superior fire power!

Bug buster scope

I have this scope on my Theoben Fenman and got to say I’m ore than happy ,it’s optics are nice and clear and I didn’t want a large scope on this particular rifle .
    Great little scope in my opinion

I've got one of the 3-12's utg's on my wildcat, and love it, use it mainly for woodland shooting really good glass for the money