Having used Hawke scopes for a while and like them very much, it was a strange decision to change but we all do things like this and after visiting the recent Northern Shooting Show, I took a shine to the Genesis 5-20x50 SF, IR. The cross hairs are finer than my Hawke scopes but I am now quite used to them. The glass is seriously good with excellent image quality.
This is the first scope I have had with IR capability but it is only the centre of the cross hairs that is illuminated in red which remains very sharp even at the highest power with no glare from the IR. The mildots are rings rather than solid dots that I am used to but it didn't take long before I felt very comfortable using them.
The SF is as you would expect, easy to use although it is too close for my aging eyes to see any readout on the focus knob but heyho that is of little concern as it does what I need it to do.
The scope comes with a sunshade which I leave on all the time and flip up Butler Creeks that I have removed as I just prefer normal covers on elastic (that is just me).

I have to say this scope is a joy to use and even though it has the IR control on top of the scope, I can still mount an add-on NV unit with no problem at all.

So a big thumbs up from me.

Phil