Thread: Webley Accu BBs

Webley Accu BBs

I've just seen these BBs on *bay. Has anyone tried them yet? I've got some H&N 4.4 mm copper covered lead, mostly for my Baikal CO2 pistol, but wondered how these would perform in my SAA or Webley MK VI.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

HI mate the H&N 4.3mm/4.4mm copper coated lead BB's perform very good in the SAA's I used them in mine and in those guns they give slightly better accuracy then the umarex zinc coated steel BBs, and the low ricochet is a bonus.. The webley accu BB's are the same as the H&N smart shot copper coated lead BB's just in a different tin. I have those too they are 0.1mm larger ranging mostly at 4.4mm but still work great as they are the same size as the umarex/asg steel BBs..

I have done a chrono test using both BB's on my YouTube channel if you want to see it and the fps etc the SAA's give out when using both types of BB's..

ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Webley Accu BBs

Many thanks for your reply. I've watched the video, which was very helpful, and I'll be getting some of these to try in a few of my pistols. Now I've discovered your other videos, it'll give me some interesting viewing now that the rain is returning.
    Life is to be enjoyed, not endured.

HI mate, no problem at all. And thanks for watching them.
    Lol yeah right, the summer has truly started now with the rain and thunderstorms. If I can't shoot as much I'll have to add a few more videos, I have a few special ones coming up too.
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..