Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2016 - Round 5 Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    Careful! Everyone will be wanting to touch your lucky box now��
    Nah
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

I love shooting at Buxted - really great courses, and even though I never score well (and today was certainly no exception!) it is always great fun. Well done Simmo and the rest of the Buxted crew for setting out a cracking course, and to Chilly for his company and ascerbic wit & humour

The best bit about today was learning that Meon had not only managed to hang on to 2nd place overall in the team league, but also pull one more point ahead of Buxted.

Very well done to Stu, Steve, Don, Justin, Dave & Kev - all of whom did their bit to keep The Hobbits at bay by just one point Am hugely proud of you guys, and big thanks are owed to you by all of MVAC.

See you all next week for the UKAHFT round
    Last edited by fastnick; 20-06-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Never did it justice but a great course!

Thanks Guys! XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Thumbs up

First time at Buxted today as a visitor, thoroughly enjoyed the shoot. The course was excellent, loads to learn. Thanks for all your efforts and warm welcome.

Mike B

Oh Hobbits you have excelled yourselves with this course

It's given us Fordies something to think about.

Tugg, Charles - First class shooting chaps

See you all at Ford in a few weeks time.

Steb
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Thanks guys for a fantastic course, Buxted has always been my nemesis lol I have now finally broken the 50 mark there...

Looking forward to next week for the UKs even if I plan to make a tit of and embarrass myself shooting a springer lol but it's for a laugh 😁, again big thanks again to the Buxted crew all those involved in organising SIHFT.

Us Meon shooters are really enjoying the atmosphere, laughs and are improving our skills in these tricky courses as there's always something new to learn.
    Meon Valley Airgun Club (MVAC)... on tour!

Brilliant course, thanks everyone. And the weather held!!
    Many thanks from Horsham,
    Phil

Buxted yesterday

Many thanks to all the Buxted crew for putting on a great course, range traps caught me out good and proper!!
    Well done Tugg and Charles on your excellent scores, and to all the other winners.
    Thanks Andy and Mike for your company round the course - my only saving grace was that I didn't get a donut!!!!!!
    Looking forward to the National next week - must remember to look twice at all targets then remember Andy's devious course setting!!
    Cheers, Jean