Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Ok, so it's 1am, ish.
    It's been a big evening, everyone is now here from all over the planet, utter chaos.
    On the upside, the wealthy side of the family have brought a container load of California red, champers, and Mexican larger, Mel is suitably wrecked but hasn't set anything alight "yet"!
    See y'all later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Ok, so it's 1am, ish.
    It's been a big evening, everyone is now here from all over the planet, utter chaos.
    On the upside, the wealthy side of the family have brought a container load of California red, champers, and Mexican larger, Mel is suitably wrecked but hasn't set anything alight "yet"!
    See y'all later.
    Glad to hear you're both safe and well and having a super time. Can't wait to hear about it all. Especially your experience on the range. Take care guys

Atvb

Baldy

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    One in the morning, you'll only just be warming up. Getting some practice in?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Now then lads, While the router and server are behaving I thought I better do an update, it also doesn't help that I'm having to do 80-90 hours a week at the moment to keep up with work.

Payment received from John/Blackrider to be rolled over for the November bash as he's off to Scottyland in September to shoot Bambi. ---- have a good one John.

Payments also received for returning attendees, Springermonkey, Loki_79 and Doz --- looking forward to seeing all you good folks.

Payment also received from new boy flyingfish --- looking forward to meeting you Pete.

Hopefully I'll catch you all later if my new router actually manages to arrive today.

All the best Mick

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Haha! So, does that mean that the Northern peeps are (a) more adventurous, (b) more committed or (c) CRAZIER, Pauly Boy??

And so very right on the finest people thing..Well, apart, that is, from that cult, Ray!
    Definitely (C) as for Ray, nobody listens to that Cult anyway
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Now then lads, While the router and server are behaving I thought I better do an update, it also doesn't help that I'm having to do 80-90 hours a week at the moment to keep up with work.

Payment received from John/Blackrider to be rolled over for the November bash as he's off to Scottyland in September to shoot Bambi. ---- have a good one John.

Payments also received for returning attendees, Springermonkey, Loki_79 and Doz --- looking forward to seeing all you good folks.

Payment also received from new boy flyingfish --- looking forward to meeting you Pete.

Hopefully I'll catch you all later if my new router actually manages to arrive today.

All the best Mick
    You need to be taking it easier do you, Unc Mick.

Fantastic news re SpringerMonkey...see you there, matey.

And I hope the router DOES arrive, Mick; you've been having to put up with lousy connection for far too long.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Definitely (C) as for Ray, nobody listens to that Cult anyway
    Unlike THE Cult...some awesome tunes!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Its shaping up to be a goodun!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Its shaping up to be a goodun!
    As ever, it'll be AWESOME, young Nick.

Although I can't be there as much as I wanted . (Or is that what you meant???).

Unless I come into a load of money in the meantime....

A little closer to the time, I'm going to ask and see if I might be able to skip MotoGP duties for the Friday....If that's a no, I'll try and sort something for the Thursday if one or two of you boys are going to be there by then!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

A little closer to the time, I'm going to ask and see if I might be able to skip MotoGP duties for the Friday....If that's a no, I'll try and sort something for the Thursday if one or two of you boys are going to be there by then!
    Well Captain Bongo will be there as he hasn't left the last one yet. I'm pretty sure Dave (Trumpetier) said to me he would be there early Thursday morning and I can probably be there too on the Thursday. There will be a few others too I reckon Oh yeah, and that farmer bloke -Mick who lives across the road might pop in if we invite him
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Payment also received from new boy flyingfish --- looking forward to meeting you Pete

Looking forward to meeting everyone. With 200 spinners I may even hit something 😁😁

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post

Looking forward to meeting everyone. With 200 spinners I may even hit something 😁😁

Pete
    You'll be making thrm there spinners "have it", I'm sure, Pete.

But the main thing is that you'll be at the hallowed Quigley Hollow and be in the company of genuine, friendly, like-minded peeps.

It's the very best therapy available.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Well Captain Bongo will be there as he hasn't left the last one yet. I'm pretty sure Dave (Trumpetier) said to me he would be there early Thursday morning and I can probably be there too on the Thursday. There will be a few others too I reckon Oh yeah, and that farmer bloke -Mick who lives across the road might pop in if we invite him
    One thing I can assure you of, matey, is that Zeb will be there as much as he can and it'd be so nice to get at least one full day in, in addition to the visits whilst on the way home.

36 sleeps, peeps.

Mmmm....make that 34 if I can make that Thursday happen!

BOING!!

Ooooh, too near the arse-end of the page. I hope it does turn out to be 34 for you Tone

Thumbs up

I've not been on here for a couple of weeks!

But I did just 5* rate this thread, and this post will move the Bash-o-meter back up a bit for those who've missed it.

Do we have a Bash Sale Thread going yet? Had a quick look but couldn't see one. Might have an AA 410 for sale and a rather nice little Husky chainsaw...