Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cheers Tinbum

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If anyone wants anything specific then its best to let me know. I have some requested things set aside and will be bringing a few more. Oh, plus that one!
    Bring me some beer and some pasties and a dog for the kids to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If anyone wants anything specific then its best to let me know. I have some requested things set aside and will be bringing a few more. Oh, plus that one!
    Would you bring me a Prosport top hat and guide please Nick?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    When are you planning on arriving, Steve ?

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    When are you planning on arriving, Steve ?

All the best Mick
    Last Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Martynt View Post
    Managed to make a break from things.
    Looking forward to some great company and some
    relaxing days at the hollow!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    £20 sent via Bacs Mick.

Cya Sat a.m.

BOING!
    Payments received Chaps

Looking forward to seeing you both.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    You don't eat pasties, they are far too healthy for your dietary requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

It was quite a nice day, combining a "family day out" with a visit to El Presidente, Mick......

I had a toy of Mick's to drop off for him, as I didn't want to be leaving it in the car at Silverstone to deliver on my shortened Bash visits. So, when I knew I'd be having today off, I suggested to 'er indoors that I deliver said toy to Mick and maybe take the bin lids to Twycross Zoo. She suggested a visit to Dove Dale in Derbyshire instead, so that was do-able on the way back from Mick's. We also had a grand gremlin to drop off with its mother.

Anyway, unfortunately, this wasn't going to include a visit to our Hallowed Hollow, as Mick was working flat out getting a boat readied at a marina near Nuneaton.

Mick....lovely to see you again matey. And your work on that boat looks awesome! That marina is in a lovely setting, and I'd have loved to have enjoyed a nice ice cream in the sun in that lovely setting. As Sarah explained to me, though, it would hardly have been a relaxing, enjoyable event, as the Grizzly Grand Gremlin was ever so prickly, squealing like the mad, demented, snotty nosed little shit that he is.

So, off we headed for Derbyshire.

But, as I say, it was fantastic to see The Boingermeister and I waved and blew kisses towards The Hollow as I drove by on the 444.

Bloody hell, I've just noticed that it's after midnight. It's Saturday!!!. A week to go, peeps; will have to go and knock another sleep off the counter thingy soon once Bremby's had her late walk.

BOING!!

It was great to see you and Sarah, Tone.

It was really good of you to come out of your way to drop off my new toy, it will be in bits in the morning so that I can sort out the stiff cocking --- I think it just needs a clean out and relube.

I managed to finish the hull repairs this afternoon and I just have a few bits to alter in the engine bay before I'll be happy with the job.

Thank you once again

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    This wants a kick up the boinger or it will be getting lost on the other page so.

Boinggggggg

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Cheers for the kick, Mel.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

£20 sent via Bacs Mick.

@Tinbum.Are you bringing any TbT kits? If so I might be interested in a maxi pro kit for a .22 HW80.

@ Everyone else. All expert tent putter-uppers will be gratefully appreciated.

Cya Sat a.m.

BOING!
    Nice one, Charlie.

See you Saturday evening.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    It was great to see you and Sarah, Tone.

It was really good of you to come out of your way to drop off my new toy, it will be in bits in the morning so that I can sort out the stiff cocking --- I think it just needs a clean out and relube.

I managed to finish the hull repairs this afternoon and I just have a few bits to alter in the engine bay before I'll be happy with the job.

Thank you once again

All the best Mick

'Twas a pleasure, Mick, and always good to see a true craftsman at work.

That young man is going to be very pleased with his FAE tuned boat!!

And, as for that new toy, I'm sure you'll soon have that handsome little beast just as it should be.

Again, great to see you and looking forward to seeing you and all the boys in just a few days' time.

Chippendale is online now Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Hey Mel, Have you got that floor done yet?
    No, got the roof on, looks good although I say it myself, got the wiring sorted for the electrics, waiting for the plasterers now to complete the walls then it decorating , fitting sockets flooring then finally the skirtings (Plinths).

Thanks for asking though,
    Are you going down to the Hollow next week end?.
    I'm going but don't know if its Saturday or Sunday or both, only paid for one day but I think Mick will accept a payment on the day if I stay over.
    Thinking of selling my RB2 Stutzen and a Mercury, not made my mind up yet.

Cheers
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    No, got the roof on, looks good although I say it myself, got the wiring sorted for the electrics, waiting for the plasterers now to complete the walls then it decorating , fitting sockets flooring then finally the skirtings (Plinths).

Thanks for asking though,
    Are you going down to the Hollow next week end?.
    I'm going but don't know if its Saturday or Sunday or both, only paid for one day but I think Mick will accept a payment on the day if I stay over.
    Thinking of selling my RB2 Stutzen and a Mercury, not made my mind up yet.

Cheers
    Mel
    Hi Mel,
    I wanted to be there on Friday, but it looks like childminding duties has buggered that idea.
    So I will be there early Saturday to late Sunday come hail rain or shine. Looking forward to it

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

@ Everyone else. All expert tent putter-uppers will be gratefully appreciated.!
    I can't promise I'll be fully functional after a late night on the Cleary juice but, I'm a good tent putter upper if you can seek me out
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chippendale is online now Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Hi Mel,
    I wanted to be there on Friday, but it looks like childminding duties has buggered that idea.
    So I will be there early Saturday to late Sunday come hail rain or shine. Looking forward to it

Are you camping or have you got a B&B somewhere.

Cheers
    Mel