Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    No, got the roof on, looks good although I say it myself, got the wiring sorted for the electrics, waiting for the plasterers now to complete the walls then it decorating , fitting sockets flooring then finally the skirtings (Plinths).

Mel
    Getting there then, Mel?

Just think, with that out of the way you'll also be able to do the November Bash and the full compliment of Bashes next year!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post

So I will be there early Saturday to late Sunday come hail rain or shine. Looking forward to it
    I know it's a little early for a spot-on, mega accurate forecast, but I've just had a peek at the Beeb forecast for next weekend.....dry and temperatures ranging from about 19 to 22.

Perfick!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Just six sleeps to the Big Day, peeps.

And just four for the Thursday turner-uppers!

Pauly, we're not just nearly, nearlier there.....we're on it!

Cue different peeps' prep tales over the next couple of days....cool!

Here it comes, folks..

(And still time to get in....go on, you know you want to).

BOING!!

Payment sent - see you Friday and Saturday
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Payment sent - see you Friday and Saturday
    And payment received Neil --- looking forward, as always, to seeing you again.

I'll update the payment list later as I'm busy on the final preperation of the site at present.

Targets are sorted.

Toilets are ordered and paid for.

Range is mown and I'm halfway across the campsite.

Unfortunately, with all this work I'm having to miss "Stokefest" this afternoon in the village --- it's a bit like Glastonbury but without the sex, drugs and decent music.
    My mate Malcom Scissorhands will be headlining with his band, " The men in Black" --- if Van Gogh had heard them play, he'd have cut his other bloody ear off.

Ginger beer!
    other than gwyn, anyone want any brought?

And who's in on Thursday night? Bongos, tinners, us, trumpy? Anyone else?
    Last edited by Mole trapper; 28-08-2016 at 04:28 PM. Reason: pondlife

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Ginger beer!
    other than gwyn, anyone want any brought?

And who's in on Thursday night? Bongos, tinners, us, trumpy? Anyone else?
    No ginger beer for me thanks Jamie but there is a good chance that I will be there on the Thursday
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Getting there then, Mel?

Just think, with that out of the way you'll also be able to do the November Bash and the full compliment of Bashes next year!
    Yes its taking shape Tone but when the conservatory is done there is the flagging around it and the small patio to do then

So the Bonfire bash is not nailed on yet, but i'm hoping to get there, Brider says he's going and i've not seen either of you for a while so fingers crossed i may make it.

ATB

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    No ginger beer for me thanks Jamie but there is a good chance that I will be there on the Thursday
    Good man Paul!
    We already said today that you like your duck eggs, so bringing half dozen for you.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Good man Paul!
    We already said today that you like your duck eggs, so bringing half dozen for you.
    Ahh, cheers Jamie I really did enjoy those last time
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And payment received Neil --- looking forward, as always, to seeing you again.

I'll update the payment list later as I'm busy on the final preperation of the site at present.

Targets are sorted.

Toilets are ordered and paid for.

Range is mown and I'm halfway across the campsite.

Unfortunately, with all this work I'm having to miss "Stokefest" this afternoon in the village --- it's a bit like Glastonbury but without the sex, drugs and decent music.
    My mate Malcom Scissorhands will be headlining with his band, " The men in Black" --- if Van Gogh had heard them play, he'd have cut his other bloody ear off.

Yep, as Mick says, nice one Neil.

Will hopefully catch up with you on my "condensed" visits.

Nice one on all the prep work, Uncle Mick....especially when you've been so inundated with work.

You're a bloody star, you is.

So, your mate's band ain't up to much then?

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Yes its taking shape Tone but when the conservatory is done there is the flagging around it and the small patio to do then

So the Bonfire bash is not nailed on yet, but i'm hoping to get there, Brider says he's going and i've not seen either of you for a while so fingers crossed i may make it.

ATB

Mel
    Yep, it's certainly been a while, Mel, and far longer than it should have been.

Hopefully you can do the Bonfire Bash. And maybe meet up before if we can sort anything????

Cool Loving it!

All the talk of drink and sustenance, that is, emphasising that we are so very, very nearly there now folks!

BOING BOING BOING BOING BOING!!!!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    [Hopefully you can do the Bonfire Bash. And maybe meet up before if we can sort anything????

Hope so pal, the plink at my spot with the two Johns has nat materialised yet, that needs sorting pronto.

My see you next weekend if I decide to stay over,

Cheers
    Mel

Ooh, Nick! I've accidentally drank one of your.3ltr bags of scrumpy this afternoon I will get over the post office in the morning and replace it.