Page 57 of 75 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd and 4th September Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I'll be nipping in on the way back on the Friday and Saturday evenings, Nick.

Hopefully you'll still be there when I turn up in the Hot Rod Aygo. If not, I can leave it with Uncle Mick on the Friday?
    Hope to see you Tone, leave with Mick or wait until the Bonfire Bash, whichever suits you.

Hire cars are the world's fastest transport so enjoy it to the max. I had a Toyota Avensis for a month once, first set of tyres only lasted a week.
    Maybe give the Aygo a few tweeks, just for badness?

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    Hope to see you Tone, leave with Mick or wait until the Bonfire Bash, whichever suits you.

Hire cars are the world's fastest transport so enjoy it to the max. I had a Toyota Avensis for a month once, first set of tyres only lasted a week.
    Maybe give the Aygo a few tweeks, just for badness?
    The tokens will be with me when I arrive on Friday evening, Nick. If you have left by the time I land I'll give them to Mick to pass on to your good self.

Although I know the Aygo is going to be a slow piece of Jap poo, it'll make a refreshing change to be able to nail the living daylights out of it.......not talking speed here (expecting very little) but some red line, valve bouncing revs through the gears.

The only tweaking I'd want to do on one of these is to attack it with a digger and lob the resulting, mangled tin into a skip!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hey Pauly, just wondering if you managed to sort the above?

If so, my friend, just one sleep for you!

With reference to warming your bird up, I have some bad news..

Well, you know that that sad cult Ray said he wouldn't be coming?

Well, he isn't coming to The Bash.

But, what he has done, the pesky little character, is that he was passing by fairly close to The Hollow. So, he decided to nip in. He caught Aitch unawares and asked him to mount your beautifully turned out new bird on her pole and positively defiled her with countless rounds out of one of his rammers!

And, after he'd finished with her, he was heard to shriek, "Oooooh, I like to do her best from the standing position!"

Yes, he's a cult, alright!!!!
    Yep, sorted Tone, yaaaaaaaay I will be there tomorrow late afternoon. All camping gear down from the loft ready to stow along with my small collection of guns That Ray is a right Cult alright but all I can say is, after that cult, my bird on a pole will appreciate me (unless that Adonis Trumpetier gets there first)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Wave to me from the M1 on your way past. I am the one in the silver Mondeo

Pete
    I will keep my eye out for you Pete but I do tend to boot it on the way up there due to the excitement. The trip home is oh so much slower.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep, sorted Tone, yaaaaaaaay I will be there tomorrow late afternoon. All camping gear down from the loft ready to stow along with my small collection of guns That Ray is a right Cult alright but all I can say is, after that cult, my bird on a pole will appreciate me (unless that Adonis Trumpetier gets there first)
    Haha! So that's a four day Bash for you matey.....nice one!!

Mmmm......Dave'll be arriving in the morning, Pauly.......

On the bright side.......just one sleep for you, my friend!

Safe journey matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Steve, I Trumpetier shall collect your fine woman
    Noooooooo, don't let him do it Steve, he'll only sell her

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post

Sorry pauly, my ducks are on strike, but I have managed 3/4 fresh ducky eggs for you.

D
    Bless ya Jamie, one or maybe two will do me for a nice fried egg roll for brekkie

Are the targets out now?
    Hi Tone

Most of the plinking range is out but we still have the silhouette targets to put out --- the ground's that hard it took us ages to knock them in.

After setting the targets out me and Aitch sat in the pollytunnel watching the rabbits running round the range.

After a visit from Blackbaronfish tonight, we now have cakes for Saturday night --- a very nice gesture from Ray as he can't make it himself this weekend.

The payment list is now updated and has 40 names on it --- obviously this doesn't tell the full story as there could be upto another 20 folks attending, with my guests and latecomers.

And my new toy's doing a healthy 574fps with superdomes now and seems very consistant.

All the best Mick

Where is Baldinio

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    You old slowcoach, Gwyn.

Aitch20 is already here, with his tent all setup.

We're just going to set all the targets out.

All the best Mick
    Arrrrgh.......Must do better. Great News Mick. Well done Paul, bet its done you the world of good.....Ahhhhhhhhhh......The call of the Hollow is clear & strong.

Volunteers for the Friday Nuneaton Station run, form on the right!

Have faith Phil...it's a love-in.

Anyone got spare fridge space for 1 large bottle please?

ATB
    Gwyn
    Last edited by slinger69; 31-08-2016 at 10:47 PM. Reason: omission
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Haha!

Loving the buzz of all you nice folk making your preparations for the pilgrimage.

Is young Dave coming via yours, Gwyn?

No-one's hoping for a swift exit more than me, young man.

Don't you worry, I'll be outta there as soon as I possibly can.

The only thing is, on the previous times when I've worked there, I seem to remember the A43 being absolutely rammed on a Friday evening!

We've not thought about it this time Tone.....but

Breakfast always on offer here Dave!

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

[QUOTE=slinger69;7071584

Anyone got spare fridge space for 1 large bottle please?

ATB
    Gwyn[/QUOTE]

Ain't got a spare fridge Gwyn but definitely got a spare kiss on the head if that's of any use

Oh it's ssoooo early, see you soon my fine fellow's

Yes it's sausage and egg mcmuffin time should be in your field Mick approx 8.45

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Oh it's ssoooo early, see you soon my fine fellow's
    Impressively early start Dave.
    You earn 5 Quigley Points.