Thread: Vintage German .177 Pellet Air Pistol TELL II 2 - Check out the price !!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    nop . You did not see it !
    Iget your point it was a rough one.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Iget your point it was a rough one.
    it was working nice just no bluing tatty grips .I have just seen another for sale £85 so it was and is the going rate in that condition.for £200 it will have to be mint .it wast that long ago that nice tell 1 were £200 and tell 3 for £400-£500 i cant see the tell 2 will ever been worth the same p.s if any one wants to know where there is one for £85 its on f ads it not mine

There's one coming up at auction on 2nd July together with an Accles & Shelvoke 'Acvoke' with an estimate of £50 - £80. Don't look to be in great condition, but should do better than that.

http://www.the-saleroom.com/en-gb/au...3-a62b00bfe76d

Regards

Brian

It went for a lot of money but what are the chances of seeing one in this condition again, especially in the US? Also I read the Tell 2 is the second smallest Spring Airgun made, what is the smallest?

ccdjg is online now Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    [QUOTE=45flint;7026478] Also I read the Tell 2 is the second smallest Spring Airgun made, what is the smallest?[/QUOTE

This one, by a whisker: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...psgr19ycwl.jpg