Thread: AERON BRNO CHAMELEON Mod 4

AERON BRNO CHAMELEON Mod 4

Answers please guys and gals. I have a friend who is looking to sell his AERON BRNO CHAMELEON Mod. 4 Co" pistol; it is in super condition and has spare seals, manual and an adapter for bulk filling. Any one got any ideas as to value please or does any one want to make an offer? nothing silly please either over or under value, I am just trying to get a genuine value or offer. PM me; post a reply or e mail ray210645@yahoo.co.uk
    Cheers
    abellringer

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Not familiar with this- looking on Google throws up several bits of info.

Is it a single or multi- shot? Pics?
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

I think single shot, there has already been one valuation via PM [now replied to and probably given first option to buy] and that message content is being passed on to the owner. However please keep sending in replies of possible value or offers, I can't make any decisions as the gun is not mine to sell; I am just helping a friend.
    Cheers to all
    abellringer

You might want to read the forum rules that you agreed to when signing up here...

Here's the relevant bit you need to be aware of.. Asking for offers or making offers on the back of a valuation thread is frowned on.

Don't offer to buy, or try to sell off the back of a valuation thread

Hi. Am posting this to clarify things. When a valuation thread is posted, it must be treated as that, and nothing more. Once an owner of an item has a sound valuation figure, if they then wish to sell, they must start a fresh sales thread in either the main sales section, or if a collectable, in the collectors section, or with my blessing (if it is a collectable), in both . Turning a valuation thread into a sales thread will result in a two week holiday.

Similarly anyone posting on a valuation thread, or sending a p-m to an o-p that they would like to buy, or swap, with an item in question, irrespective of their motivation, is also unfortunately going to get themselves a two week holiday from the BBS. Asking an owner to let you know when they offer their item for sale, too, will imo constitute offering to buy off the back of a valuation thread, so please don't do it . Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Gareth W-B (o.b.o. The Airgun BBS Admin Team).

Aeron chameleon

Hi I have one of these fairly recently purchased from a gunshop in Wigan,I paid £240 for it if this is any help.
    ok, I admit it, I've got a problem.
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.uk/[url]