Thread: Umarex Beretta 84FS Co2 BB Pistol Review

Umarex Beretta 84FS Co2 BB Pistol Review

Hello everyone, this is my full and honest table top review of the Umarex beretta Mod 84FS co2 powered Blowback BB pistol.
    This this video i give you a close up of the gun, i talk about the quality and the performance and also give you a list of the pro-s and con's, now most of you know my reviews are honest and i will not tell you a gun is great just because i own one and im not trying to sell guns i just want to give you my honest opinion, i see quite a lot of people say how great these guns are and in my opinion i feel that is just not the case, they are OK but not what i call a great gun or replica, watch my video to find out why.. if you have any question just ask..
    Happy Shooting All..

Umarex Beretta Mod. 84 FS:

- 12 gram CO2 Powered
    - 4.5mm Steel BB
    - 17 Round Full Size Drop Out Metal Magazine
    - 330 - 350 FPS
    - Blowback Action
    - Semi Auto - Single Action Only
    - 1.5 Pounds (680 grams)
    - Full Metal Construction
    - Beretta Mod. 84 FS (Cheetah) Replica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN0llLDecLU

Happy Shooting All.
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Would this be the UK version of the Model 92 A1 that we have in north America? Somewhat different in that we have Full Auto capability.
    Baikal MP654 MP53M IZH-46M LP53 CP88comp Alecto .177 LB, .22 Tempest .177, .22 Cr 2240 Weih HW45 HW45BS HW70 HW75 XSP180 Cometa Indian Hatsan25 Scorp MKII Benj Trail NP AVOKE Diana P5 Avanti747 * PLUS Over 70, Co2 BB/Pellet Pistols*

Quote Originally Posted by ejackyou View Post
    Would this be the UK version of the Model 92 A1 that we have in north America? Somewhat different in that we have Full Auto capability.
    HI mate. No this is a completely different gun..
    We also have the model 92A1 but like you say just without the full auto function..
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..