Thread: Brocock aimx surprise

Brocock aimx surprise

Managed to buy one of these for a good price. Couldn't decide over one of these and a smk 700 but the brocock won as I could shoot with a silencer, in the garden. Shooting at 10 yards with elbows rested I managed a ten pence group over 30 shots using a red dot and with super domes, nearly 60 shots at full power. More accurate than I ever imagined, the trigger is surperb. Pricey new but an excellent pistol second hand. Tried many pistols and never really got on with any of them for various reasons.

Good to hear.. I nearly bought one myself last year , but settled for a CP1 instead
    You know how tight I am with money .

Bought one of the Brocock pistols off here year ago.

It came with a 2X scope. I sorted out the mounting of this and have found this to be an extremely accurate gun.

Entered a 25m pistol comp at my FAC range with this, shot.against a collection of very expensive gear and won it by 27 points!

Very well made pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by leetrenchard View Post
    Bought one of the Brocock pistols off here year ago.

It came with a 2X scope. I sorted out the mounting of this and have found this to be an extremely accurate gun.

Entered a 25m pistol comp at my FAC range with this, shot.against a collection of very expensive gear and won it by 27 points!

Very well made pistol!
    Agreed there cracking pistols..better still after modding the trigger.
    Barry
    I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief.