Thread: Steyr LG110 Match 10m Target Rifle for sale

Steyr LG110 Match 10m Target Rifle for sale

Steyr LG110 Match 10m Target Rifle

In the sales section. In excellent condition. Has fired only a few thousand pellets.

I am selling as it just doesn't get used. Will be selling a few of my guns.

Please PM me with any questions.

Someone contacted me wanting to buy just the rifle action, saying that if I parted out the rifle I would make more money selling the parts separately (ie. selling the rifle stock, the barrel, diopter etc.).

I have never considered parting out the rifle before and wanted to know what you guys thought.
    Last edited by throb; 05-07-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by throb View Post
    Someone contacted me wanting to buy just the rifle action, saying that if I parted out the rifle I would make more money selling the parts separately (ie. selling the rifle stock, the barrel, diopter etc.).

I have never considered parting out the rifle before and wanted to know what you guys thought.
    Tell them to buy the whole rifle, keep what they want. Then they could sell the rest, maybe make a bit of money.
    If you done it yourself, it may work out better, you would never know unless you tried it yourself.
    At least you have the whole gun. You could maybe px at a dealers. Once in bits, your kinda stuck with anything that might not sell.

Quote Originally Posted by nickm marshall View Post
    Tell them to buy the whole rifle, keep what they want. Then they could sell the rest, maybe make a bit of money.
    If you done it yourself, it may work out better, you would never know unless you tried it yourself.
    At least you have the whole gun. You could maybe px at a dealers. Once in bits, your kinda stuck with anything that might not sell.
    Yes. That's exactly what I told them. I think that's everyone's first thoughts. (of course the reply is I can't afford the whole gun)

Price drop. £950