Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holts Auction Highlights.

still there

Just followed Brians link and its still there, wonder if there is a greener pellet tube with it?
    eric

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by shabee View Post
    Ive had another look and cant see it. Maybe its gone now?
    I have compared the case to some known greener cases and from that aspect it looks right (someone now thinking ive fooled you).
    Everything from the clasp/lock to the handle, metal rings etc look like other known greener cases. I was intrigued to know "which greener collection" though, was it from the greener company?
    As for it being for an air rifle, i think they did advertise them but think they would have cases made by someone and fit them out to whatever airgun, rifle or shotgun they were to accompany, it looks unused or refitted though, Dave lewis?
    rgds
    eric
    l must admit it dosen't look like a case for a air rifle to me, more for a shotgun or something else, as to what are the other compartments are for?. pity they didn't give the measurements.

greener case

Micky you can see where the rear sight would fit in the frame? its has a recess. Did anyone ever save any pictures of the Cased greener from francis lovells? i did think i had some but cant find them, would be interesting to compare.
    I do have an interest in greener airguns and in the absence of owning one i often drool over pictures, and i can have a go with one anytime i care to visit my friend, but that relies on my daughter taking me again.
    rgds
    eric