Thread: Vector optics Reaper 4-14x50

Cool Vector optics Reaper 4-14x50

Well have used a fair few scopes from differing manufacturers ,my friend suggested I try one of these so bought one off the bay for £89.Did not expect too much ,but must admit when it arrived was surprised by the pyrmid shaped box and its ultra thick with large amounts of protection.Opened up this substantial box and was pleasantly surprised to find a very well made scope with high finger adjustable turrets and the mp reticle also comes with mounts and a mesh type sunshade and flip up covers .Have now used and abused this scope for just over 2 months on 3 different airguns and my 17hmr with no problems at all ,holds zero at all times and has great optics,crystal clear at all ranges ,it also has a great side focus wheel which you would not expect at this price . Its now been on my tx 200, my ultimate sporter and just for good measure put it on an old smk series 20 springer to really test for recoil.Must admit did not expect much for this money but what a surprise this scope is oh and forgot its 30mm tube too and bears a remarkable resemblance to my leupold original too ,just cannot see how they make these for the money overall I would rate it highly much better than some scopes costing 3 times as much .
    Last edited by charley; 03-07-2016 at 08:21 PM.

simillar experience mine is a Marksman 6-25x

however it is parallaxed at 100y and when I got off the front objective locking rings/ found the lens glued it rock solid so no luck.

apart from that it is fantastic. very very clear and robust.

the reaper parallaxes down to 15 yards via sidewheel so great for airguns

Vector optics Reaper 4-14x50

who stocks them in the UK

Don't know but widely available in the usa but often around $299 there but they are a very tough robust scope and I often think we pay a lot of money for something with a name we recognise that is made in china anyway and probably even the same factory