Thread: Vector optics Reaper 4-14x50

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Vector optics Reaper 4-14x50

Well have used a fair few scopes from differing manufacturers ,my friend suggested I try one of these so bought one off the bay for £89.Did not expect too much ,but must admit when it arrived was surprised by the pyrmid shaped box and its ultra thick with large amounts of protection.Opened up this substantial box and was pleasantly surprised to find a very well made scope with high finger adjustable turrets and the mp reticle also comes with mounts and a mesh type sunshade and flip up covers .Have now used and abused this scope for just over 2 months on 3 different airguns and my 17hmr with no problems at all ,holds zero at all times and has great optics,crystal clear at all ranges ,it also has a great side focus wheel which you would not expect at this price . Its now been on my tx 200, my ultimate sporter and just for good measure put it on an old smk series 20 springer to really test for recoil.Must admit did not expect much for this money but what a surprise this scope is oh and forgot its 30mm tube too and bears a remarkable resemblance to my leupold original too ,just cannot see how they make these for the money overall I would rate it highly much better than some scopes costing 3 times as much .
    Last edited by charley; 03-07-2016 at 08:21 PM.