Thread: Want to buy: Osprey/Tracker tap

Want to buy: Osprey/Tracker tap

I hope it is okay to post want to buy threads here? Couldnt find anything telling me not to. If its not okay, I will delete the post.

After a lot of parts scrounging my Osprey finally works well.. But I had to take the loading tap from one of the Trackers- so I still need a tap!

So, if someone has a Tracker/Viscount/Osprey loading tap of the later parallel type in .22 calibre they can sell, and are willing to ship to Norway, I would be very happy to buy it!

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    I hope it is okay to post want to buy threads here? Couldnt find anything telling me not to. If its not okay, I will delete the post.

After a lot of parts scrounging my Osprey finally works well.. But I had to take the loading tap from one of the Trackers- so I still need a tap!

So, if someone has a Tracker/Viscount/Osprey loading tap of the later parallel type in .22 calibre they can sell, and are willing to ship to Norway, I would be very happy to buy it!
    If you find a source for them please let me know. I have been looking for one myself, the plastic can be quite fragile. Getting to the point of asking my mate to cast me one in metal in his dental laboratory furnace. As I have a broken original I can give him a wax replica for moulding purposes.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Evert. Check your PM

Quote Originally Posted by deejayuu View Post
    Evert. Check your PM
    I have, thanks! Seems like it got sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    If you find a source for them please let me know. I have been looking for one myself, the plastic can be quite fragile. Getting to the point of asking my mate to cast me one in metal in his dental laboratory furnace. As I have a broken original I can give him a wax replica for moulding purposes.

Baz
    I think the lever is available at some of the usual places like John Knibbs?

An ovesize tap is availaple at Knibbs, but I am hoping to be able to fit an original. The oversize has to be fit to the tap hole, which I can do, but then It has to have its pellet seat reamed, which I am a bit more reluctant about.