I NOW have an Evo mod now for my 6.5 x 47. The build quality is second to none, its lightweight , and looks awesome as well. The rear bush was cut so well for my barrel it feels like such a bespoke piece of kit. As a predator user and very happy i have been with them to date i am not surprised that the new "girl" to the Wildcat stable is an amazing mod. I cant tell you how happy i am with it. Its nearly as good as the customer service. Alison at Wildcat is great to deal with and so knowledgable about their products. She kept me up to date with how long it would take to sort my mod with the little customer bits i wanted .....calling down to see them was a pleasure. I wish all people in the firearms trade could be this easy to deal with. All in all.... a very effective moderator, superb build quality.....and at under £200 and literally built to last i cant think of any negatives from the whole purchase experience. It goes without saying the sound reduction on report is very efficient equalling if not bettering mods costing far more.