Thread: Asg cz75-p09

Asg cz75-p09

A while back a friend and I both bought a ASG CZ75-P09 each. We rigged them up with top rails (via an airsoft supplier) and red dot sights (courtesy JSR) and on obtaining airsoft silencers that would fit (the fitting is not 1/2") UNF), packed them out with sound deadening material. 2000 rounds later, both are still shooting as true as they did when we first got them, with no mechanical failures... or loss of the foresight which was a "known fault" touted round the internet. No...they don't have a cut out ejector slot, but there is nothing to eject anyway

These are superb little pistols, and we are happily getting 1/2" to 1" groups on rapid fire. If you are in the market for a new blowback, don't discount these- they are ultra reliable, and great fun to shoot

Good to hear a positive comment on here, I don't have the P09 but I do have several other ASG guns and have had a great experience with all of them. All of my original generic Wingun DWs are shooting as well as they did on day one after tens of thousands of rounds and my 715 is quickly chewing through the pellets as well. My classic CZ75 is a masterpeice, the external barrel has certainly benefitted from machining and it is very difficult to spot the cast components from their exterior faces.

When it comes to the old "known fault touted round the internet", a lot of it is just gossip and ignorance. One of the (many) downsides of social media and the rise of the self proclaimed you tube expert is that they provide a ready made audience for people who have little experience and really don't know what they are talking about.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich