Thread: Swiss Arms 1911 CO2 seal replacement

Swiss Arms 1911 CO2 seal replacement

Hi Guys

Is it possible to replace the powerlet CO2 seal in the magazine or do I need to buy a new magazine?

Tks

Roger

Should be same as Witness, very easy. Take out large grub screw at bottom of mag. With a long flat blade screwdriver take out the piercer unit which holds the seal, (THIS HAS A LEFT HAND THREAD). A small washer shaped piece of white Teflon is used around 8.1mm x 3.15 x 1.6mm thick. Teflon is poor quality for this application but does the job for a while. If you can cut out a piece of polyurethane with a leather punch it will do a better job. I make these polyurethane ones myself on a lathe with core cutters and a scalpel.

Baz
    Last edited by Benelli B76; 18-07-2016 at 07:40 AM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by rlancast View Post
    Hi Guys

Is it possible to replace the powerlet CO2 seal in the magazine or do I need to buy a new magazine?

Tks

Roger
    Hi Roger later on today I will post a link to some strong seals that fit the 1911 magazine for you mate.
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
    Hi Roger later on today I will post a link to some strong seals that fit the 1911 magazine for you mate.
    ATB Marc
    Tks for the help guys really appreciate

here you go mate a few guys on umarexboysclub have used these on the kwc 1911's and said they work well.

type this number into 272304456909

ATB, Marc..
    Last edited by Marc.RG1; 19-07-2016 at 03:20 PM.
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

here you go mate a few guys on umarexboysclub have used these on the kwc 1911's and said they work well.

http://www./itm/C02-CARTRIDGE-TO-VAL...IAAOSwHjNV9aVA

ATB, Marc..
    Hi Marc. That link doesn't seem to work for me. Changing the mag seals Including the outlet seals would make a good video if you get time. Just a suggestion. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

hi pete, thanks for the heads up, ive edited the post..

yeah IF, 1911 seal ever needs replacing i will do a video on how to do it mate.

ATB, Marc..

ATB, Marc..
    Me again Marc. Yep that works! Bought some of these recently. Seems a good buy. 5 seals for £4.50 free post too!!! ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Hi Mark, where can I buy the seals, can't get the link to open

ATB, Marc..
    Hi Marc,

Tks for the info, I can't open the link mate, where can I buy the seals?

Cheers

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by rlancast View Post
    Hi Marc,

Tks for the info, I can't open the link mate, where can I buy the seals?

Cheers

Roger
    Hi Roger, under the post that I sent the link look at my post after that mate. I post a number, if you type that number in your see the seals mate.
    ATB Marc