Thread: gas ram help!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

gas ram help!

I wonder if there is someone out there that can help me with this....

I picked up a very nice .22 Fenman the other day but its running at a very low 6.5fpds! I dont have an adapter or a hand pump (i use a 3l 300bar tank for my pcp's)

Is there anyone local to me Haywards Heath area that knows about Theobens. not expecting a ''freebe'' and it might be a good time to service it ?

Tb1500 something is the serial number and it doesn't look like its ever been taken apart before.

Anyone...

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Is it very easy to cock.... ?
    If so, might just need a pump. If not, might be the seal...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Hi jon, yes its easy to cock and virtually recoil less and almost silent!

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Well, if you get stuck I have the means to pump it up, but I'm about an hour from you...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

As Jon says it might just need a bit more air and happy days! Nice purchase too!!
    Regards,
    Dave.

Saying that Jon, its not as east to cock as my HW97k? but i presume it shouldn't be due to its barrel being 10 inch to the pivot point, it still feels ''easy'' to cock and i am not a body builder its a little like a compound bow being hard at the beginning and then easier at the end!

How hard is it to get a service kit for one? and what would one cost do you recon?

high end springers (and gas rams) are new to me as i have always had pcps apart from my first guns and a repetitively recent TX200SR my dad has a fenman in .20 and it felt a lot harsher than this