Thread: New daystate on the 30th July!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wolverine action in a target stock aimed at hft/ft me think's

If it's not a mk5 then they are utter fools. The mk4 was a best seller and currently they have nothing that replaces it.

Got two mk4is in .177, best air rifle of all time!

I was looking at the 2nd hand MKIVs for a while but the asking prices were very high. I also think that the MKIV was their best rifle alongside the Huntsman. I really can not get myself to like the other rifles that they keep on bringing out. Don't get me wrog they are brilliant and so on but not for me.

A.G

Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate? I was informed that their rifles are made abroad and only assembled here; any truth to that?

Having lots of air rifles, the daystate mk4is at 12ftlbs and daystate airwolf mvt fac. Have to be up there with the ultimate guns in history.

Quote Originally Posted by the growler View Post
    Having lots of air rifles, the daystate mk4is at 12ftlbs and daystate airwolf mvt fac. Have to be up there with the ultimate guns in history.
    Got agree with that statement, I've got the mvt FAC and sold my mk4is to help pay for it
    Both sublime in my book
    Daystate Airwolf MVT.22 40ft RUGER77/17hmr RUGER SR22
    "DON'T EVER SHOOT A 17 HMR. What ever you thought you knew about 22 rim fires, and loved about them, will be lost forever. It's like dumping your wife for Miss America."

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate? I was informed that their rifles are made abroad and only assembled here; any truth to that?
    I have also heard this rumor. TBH unless you are there when they are putting the bits together it is anyone's guess. This may also be due to the ownership of the company. The same parent company ( Diana Group, nothing to do with Diana air rifles btw) also own Minelli the stock makers.

A.G

Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate?
    I maintain that there is a certain sort of person that buys into the Daystate marketing rubbish.
    Nine carat gold and either ticks or stripes on their 'sportswear'.
    More to be pitied than scolded I think.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    I maintain that there is a certain sort of person that buys into the Daystate marketing rubbish.

Chris
    The same can be said for all brand snobbery. It isn't just Daystate that provide expensive blinged up rifles and people can choose to spend their money how they wish.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post

Chris
    Although I own a regal, I'm no daystate fan. they have seriously lost their way in recent times I think. Although my regal has had its problems, it is one very pretty traditional looking rifle and is stupendously accurate. The MK4 sporter is one of the best looking airguns ever made and i really hope this is a replacement for it.

so..you are saying daystates are for chavs?? what a strange world you live in lol.

Weihrauch?? I think there are more loyal fans of weihrauch than daystate.

who cares where the parts are made or assembled really?

I got it. Could it be this?

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/Ali...l8ju5.jpg.html

A.G, .

Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate?
    Theoben!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyg View Post
    If it's not a mk5 then they are utter fools. The mk4 was a best seller and currently they have nothing that replaces it.
    Got to agree with the above, I had a mk4 and was superb and I'm sure a mk5 model would be a top seller