Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New daystate on the 30th July!

Daystate

Might be a pulsar action in a proper sporting stock and the trigger in the proper place. Then labeled the mk5 special super HFT sporter with a 2 grand asking price. LOL

I doubt it will be another Bullpup,they already have the Pulsar and the Renegade to cover those bases.

They could do with a replacement for the MK4. I loved the look of the MK4 Sports!
    I hope its a cylinder MK5 type sporter.

At the moment,if your not into Bullpups or Bottle guns,theres nothing in there line up!

Jesus how many more models are they bringing out

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate?
    I maintain that there is a certain sort of person that buys into the Daystate marketing rubbish.
    Nine carat gold and either ticks or stripes on their 'sportswear'.
    More to be pitied than scolded I think.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    I maintain that there is a certain sort of person that buys into the Daystate marketing rubbish.

Chris
    The same can be said for all brand snobbery. It isn't just Daystate that provide expensive blinged up rifles and people can choose to spend their money how they wish.
    You can spend thousands and still miss a barn door or spend just enough and enjoy yourself. If you haven't got the talent to start with a million pound won't fix it. Whippet, Russell, a few bang sticks and a flat cap. http://www.smart-tech1st.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Edge View Post
    The same can be said for all brand snobbery. It isn't just Daystate that provide expensive blinged up rifles and people can choose to spend their money how they wish.
    I buy what I like if I could afford it. I like Daystate, I like Weirauch , I like AirArms and I like BSA. I have guns from of all of them, guns that I like. I agree 100% with what you say and to top it I hate brand ownership religion.

A.G

Chris
    Although I own a regal, I'm no daystate fan. they have seriously lost their way in recent times I think. Although my regal has had its problems, it is one very pretty traditional looking rifle and is stupendously accurate. The MK4 sporter is one of the best looking airguns ever made and i really hope this is a replacement for it.

so..you are saying daystates are for chavs?? what a strange world you live in lol.

Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate? I was informed that their rifles are made abroad and only assembled here; any truth to that?
    Weihrauch?? I think there are more loyal fans of weihrauch than daystate.

who cares where the parts are made or assembled really?

I got it. Could it be this?

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/Ali...l8ju5.jpg.html

A.G, .

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyg View Post
    so..you are saying daystates are for chavs?? what a strange world you live in lol.
    I live in the real world Ricky. I didn't mention chavs, you did.
    The people I alluded to tend to have disposable income but little class or awareness of it.
    If you don't understand that it's fine but please don't misrepresent what I've said because of your shortcomings.

Chris

Who else does it to the extent that Daystate does it Rob?

Chris

I would never buy another daystate ,over rated ,over priced crap
    Chris is spot on what he has said IMO

people can choose to spend their money how they wish.
    Of course they can Rob but that doesn't stop us from identifying a certain demographic for the brand.

Chris

I live in the real world Ricky. I didn't mention chavs, you did.
    The people I alluded to tend to have disposable income but little class or awareness of it.
    If you don't understand that it's fine but please don't misrepresent what I've said because of your shortcomings.

Chris
    "Nine carat gold and either ticks or stripes on their 'sportswear'." - Pretty much describing them though.. I'd be interested in how you meant it as I don't see how I have misinterpreted what you said. You seem to be trying to talk down to me like I am inferior which seems rude. I also don't understand the issue of having a disposable income, and class is subjective at best.

I don't wear sportswear or waste money on jewellery but some would say I have a disposable income which I work bloody hard for and I can spend it on what I want..Be it overpriced daystates or not, Although Id rather throw the money at a nice centre fire or side by side.

Has another air rifle manufacturer ever enjoyed such an intense disciple following as Daystate?
    Theoben!