Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick springer fine tunning question?

I get there slowly but surely.
    Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post

Even in this afternoons windy conditions i started to print 10 shot groups at 35yards like my thumb nail, .

Superb.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Yep Nick think im gonna remove 1 washer from the spring guide then i feel like its going to be spot on.

Even in this afternoons windy conditions i started to print 10 shot groups at 35yards like my thumb nail, and i will admit i dont get on that well with sporter stocks that are flat bottom fore stocks like the HW98, pro sport and so on.

Just cleaned the barrel and it was filthy lots of patches to get clean.
    The last time I cleaned my Tx barrel, it was all over the place took a lot of pellets before the accuracy returned , I hope yours is a little quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by NickG View Post
    The last time I cleaned my Tx barrel, it was all over the place took a lot of pellets before the accuracy returned , I hope yours is a little quicker.
    As rule i dont clean my barrels anymore, its just that this ones never been cleaned since ive had it.

The bore and rifling looks really good to the eye, when doing the pull through its a bit tight around the barrel block.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    As rule i dont clean my barrels anymore, its just that this ones never been cleaned since ive had it.

The bore and rifling looks really good to the eye, when doing the pull through its a bit tight around the barrel block.
    typical HW, someplace around the rearsight mounting hole, right ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Ok so i removed a washer from the spring guide, only got to shoot the 7.33g`s and shes shooting fantastic

7.33g = 11.3
    8.4 = 10.9
    10.3 = 10.67

so lights have gotten more power over mediums and the heavies are closer to the mediums?