Thread: Extra wide gun sock, where to source?.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do

Extra wide gun sock, where to source?.

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am looking for a couple of extra wide gun socks so that they are easier to remove from large scoped rifles. All the ones I have used up until now are very tight and are not that easy to put on or take off.

If anyone knows where these can be sourced from I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Quote Originally Posted by barrel View Post
    I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am looking for a couple of extra wide gun socks so that they are easier to remove from large scoped rifles. All the ones I have used up until now are very tight and are not that easy to put on or take off.

If anyone knows where these can be sourced from I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    Have a look at the Bore Store range, sold by Brownells, here is a link to the scoped rifle model...

http://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK...ucts/132102001

I have the shotgun version, very tough, good quality and a thick pile for protection. Worth every penny.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Thanks mate will take a look.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !