Thread: Royale smooth twist in 177 cal with 480cc carbon fiber buddy bottle on

Royale smooth twist in 177 cal with 480cc carbon fiber buddy bottle on

HI , Gents I have just swoped at a shop my 177cal wolverine for a secondhand FX Royale smooth twist in 177 cal with 480cc carbon fiber buddy bottle on ,up to now my divers bottle only has 180 bar in so that all i can put in the royale, but tomorrow i am going to get my divers bottle filled , any information will be gratefull the gun is in a black tactical stock with a hogger milbro silencer, at the moment i am using bisley magnums and it gets tight groups with them, and it might seem a daft question but will the bottle have a biger sweet spot for accuricey. THANKS bob.
    Last edited by fife; 27-07-2016 at 01:13 PM.

I am shocked i thought some one would of nown

I am shocked i thought some one would of nown, ATB Bob

If the bottle has more volume than std yes, because there's more air, so more shots.
    If the bottle has less volume than std no, because there will be less air so less shots.

The type of bottle will have no effect on the sweet spot, only the volume of air inside it matters, which would seem fairly obvious to me

thanks for your reply

HI. angrybear thanks for your reply i seem to get what you meen , i thort a bigger bottle would of give you alonger sweet spot , but this sort of thing is new to me . ATVB bob.

Depends on the size o the standard bottle i put a 480cc carbon bottle on my Air ranger replacing the standard 400cc ali bottle
    the royale is regulated so shot count in the sweet spot will be over 200 shots

My fx royale also has a 480cc carbon bottle

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    Depends on the size o the standard bottle i put a 480cc carbon bottle on my Air ranger replacing the standard 400cc ali bottle
    the royale is regulated so shot count in the sweet spot will be over 200 shots
    HI, My fx royale also has a 480cc carbon bottle , but i have just found out its not regulated and its just over a year old, i was shocked as i thort they all were,, Thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by fife View Post
    HI, My fx royale also has a 480cc carbon bottle , but i have just found out its not regulated and its just over a year old, i was shocked as i thort they all were,, Thanks for your reply.
    I would not worry too much about a reg FX are top notch in my opinion and i get over 2oo shots out of my air ranger with the carbon bottle and thats non regulated