Recently, as a totally committed .22 shooter for rabbits , I have been following several discussions, and watching u-tube experiments and interviews on pellet choice and calibre. Now, I have always used lightweight hobbys for close range barn , loft and rat work, using low powered guns with great success. But for distance I have always used the usual suspects, ie , superfields or Superdomes etc. After a day at the range to understand the lightweight hobby at full ( 11.6) power, I spent yesterday evening out rabbiting. Firstly I did not expect the hobbies to maintain accuracy at more than 25-30 yds. At the range accuracy was still good at 50. So what was the result ,??? . 6 rabbits, stopped with clean headshots, almost instantly . Max range 35yds. Could the the low weight, higher velocity, and flatter trajectory of the hobby, coupled with its soft flat head and .22 size be more of an ideal hunter. I don't feel this pellet would take the wind very well but so far .....quite impressive. Is the answer a ultralight domed ??.