Thread: Old BBS air gun threads and photobucket

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz72 View Post
    I hate photobucket.
    Sometimes you can click on the links no problem, others you click then it opens up reams of spam links telling you that you've won an iPhone, that your phone is infected and must be scanned immediately, and that there are 24 mature Russian ladies on line ready to "chat".

I clicked on a link to a sales thread the other week and next thing my phone was trying to open 12 separate spam links. (I counted) Grrr...

AND I don't think the ladies were even Russian.

Or ladies...
    THIS!!

..another one that annoys me is youtube, when you have to sit through a 30 second advert about a car you will never buy...PISS OFF hyundai, I wanna watch kitties!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickyg View Post
    THIS!!

..another one that annoys me is youtube, when you have to sit through a 30 second advert about a car you will never buy...PISS OFF hyundai, I wanna watch kitties!
    If you are on a PC, just run an ad block plug-in. If on a mobile device there are options if it's that much of an issue.
    BSA Meteor Mk5 .177 | Webley Tracker .22 | Umarex Beretta 92FS .177 | Crosman 2260 .22 | Crosman 1077 .177 | Colt SAA | SMK CP1 .25 | Hatsan Model 125 Sniper .25 | Benjamin Trail NP .22 | Crosman 2250 XL .22 | BSA Super Meteor Mk 3 .22 | BSA Superstar Mk2 .22 |