Thread: FEG GPM-O1 Co2 and air

FEG GPM-O1 Co2 and air

Anyone got a FEG GPM-01 That's runs on CO2 + air apart from me

Yep, I have one. Below is the description from the post that I bought it from..

FEG GPM-01
    Very nice example, and somewhat rare. I doubt their still imported, and I have never seen one new
    on the shelf.
    It's made in Hungary by FEG who are quite well known for their Browning Highpower, and Makarov
    type clones.
    Of course the latter mentioned are live fire, but it will help you look them up. This is built to a very
    high standard, and is quite simple.
    Reasonable bluing, everything runs nicely. It's designed for 10 metre usage. Good adjustable two stage
    trigger.
    It runs off 12g or 8g CO2 cylinders, and I think it is possible to bulk fill too.

You won't find many nicer basic target pistols, it's better than Rohm or Drulov for instance.

Feg pistol

Ok what pressure do you fill to when on AIR

TBH, I've not actually used it!!

It was for my lad who used it once or twice and I'd forgotten about it until your post!

I do however have the instructions scanned and have just had a quick look through them now and don't see any reference to using air. Email me if you would like a copy of the instructions.....

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Alan- I'm sure these are not meant for air as we spoke about. CO2 capsules or bulk fill CO2.
    Tony
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Feg pistol

Hi Tony My other FEG is running on Compressed pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    Alan- I'm sure these are not meant for air as we spoke about. CO2 capsules or bulk fill CO2.
    Tony
    Hi Tony My other FEG is running on Compressed air pretty sweet

I have run CO2 pistols and rifles on HPA air which is similar to CO2 pressure at high ambient temperature 30-35 deg C, but if the FEG is built to use air it should take a lot more pressure similar to the Rohm pistols. If FEG supply an air cylinder for the pistol I would say pressure would be quite high otherwise you would not get many shots from a fill.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD