Thread: NRA black powder RCO courses

NRA black powder RCO courses

Hi folks Anyone out there know of anybody that does a black powder RCO course north of Watford Gap?
    Several RCO's at my local club are after doing the BP add on course. Any info greatly appreciated.

TIA Dougie

I am in the south and go to Brighton to do mine. I would get in contact with the NRA for a contact

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Would the MLAGB BP RO course serve your purpose? An obvious venue would be the MLAGB Wedgenock range (Coventry), but it is entirely likely that other MLAGB branches (perhaps more local to you) would hold them from time to time.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Hello to All,

I did the MLAGBI RCO course many Moons ago (must have been around 1998-ish), and the course was run by Mr. Courtney at the MLAGBI house at Bisley.

I really enjoyed the MLAGBI course - it was educational, informative and Mr. Courtney was an excellent lecturer.

As the NRA did not have a BP course of their own at the time, they accepted the MLAGBI qualification.

I do not know if this is the case now ?

Have fun & a good Sunday,

Best regards

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    Hi folks Anyone out there know of anybody that does a black powder RCO course north of Watford Gap?
    Several RCO's at my local club are after doing the BP add on course. Any info greatly appreciated.

TIA Dougie
    Try Bob Smart in Manchester. He used to do BP RO courses and he is not too far away from you. If he doesn't he might be able to put you on to someone who does.

Smart & Co. (Bob Smart) 0161 881 0081

Course

I doing one in Dec at Leek Shooting Centre. Dunno if you could piggyback it or if it's for club members only??

Just to let you know there is one at Bisley on the 19th November.

Places are going fast