Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HW45 Question.

I used to witness guys performing small miracles at FT shoots with their HW45's at the pistol competition; back in the day of course. Using my 1986 .177 '45 I can manage to hit my old 1.5" square spinner fairly consistently at 20 yards out of the office window. They really are a remarkably powerful, accurate air pistol.

I take it your office is at home? .

I seem to go from getting consistently ok groups with the odd flyer, to consistent flyers with the odd shot on target. I try to hold the gun the same way each time, but with it being so front heavy it waves about too much.

The gun is definitely accurate though as when I made a stock for it and fitted a red dot i was able to get very good groups. But got bored of using it with a stock as the whole point of a pistol is for the challenge.

I am about to do one that's low on power , I haven't had it apart yet, but I tried an hw 45 seal in a 22mm tx conversion and it was rubbish, so the dieseling is probably down to the seal. so its either an aussie red seal , or make my own for the pistol.