Thread: Lp10 valuation help please

Lp10 valuation help please

Hello sorry if I've put this post in the wrong section I'm thinking of buying a 2014 mint condition steyr lp10 with all the bits and bobs I was wondering what people would think is a good price for this pistol I've seen couple of lp10 purchased this year going for £1000 but what would you drop in price for the two years many thanks

If its genuinely in mint condition the honest answer is not a lot, they don't exactly wear out quickly. The big thing would be the cylinder date, assuming they still have eight years on them then your not going to get much change from £1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender1972 View Post
    If its genuinely in mint condition the honest answer is not a lot, they don't exactly wear out quickly. The big thing would be the cylinder date, assuming they still have eight years on them then your not going to get much change from £1000.
    Agreed - £1000 for a mint condition LP10 of that vintage is not at all out of the way.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Thanks for your help

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran07 View Post
    Hello sorry if I've put this post in the wrong section I'm thinking of buying a 2014 mint condition steyr lp10 with all the bits and bobs I was wondering what people would think is a good price for this pistol I've seen couple of lp10 purchased this year going for £1000 but what would you drop in price for the two years many thanks
    A good rule of thumb for mint 2nd hand is 2/3 of new price. I got a beaut for 850 in April.

With these being discontinued surely prices will drop? I know for £1000 I'd rather put the difference to and get an evo

With these being discontinued surely prices will drop? I know for £1000 I'd rather put the difference to and get an evo
    Pellpax are quoting £1499, and Edinkillie £1415 + del for an Evo
    Evo 10 Compact.