Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Webleys for sale

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Mixed views on the Steam Fair and Bournemouth Air Festival.
    It's nice when you all go home.

No offence,obviously.
    yeah, my folks are local.. the whole place gridlocks for a week. Even the 4 miles of temporary 30 mph limit & no overtaking was agonising enough yesterday....
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Mixed views on the Steam Fair and Bournemouth Air Festival.
    It's nice when you all go home.

No offence,obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    yeah, my folks are local.. the whole place gridlocks for a week. Even the 4 miles of temporary 30 mph limit & no overtaking was agonising enough yesterday....

You are lucky, ever since some tw4t in lycra won a medal and since the London Olympics, all the roads in N. Surrey every weekend are infested with idiots dressed in tour de france gear blocking the roads. When you get chance to pass them, they are quite often rude.

Why can't the sad tw4ts cycle round some disused airfield, where they come to no harm or delay real people

We have them too Pete.

This week quite an old example was sat on his bike at the end of my drive directing the rest of them down our road.
    He did not hear me come out of the house,start up my noisy sports car or reverse down the drive towards him.
    Only when I stood in front of him pointing out that I would like to go out did he notice me.

And he rides a bike!