Thread: Sussex Interclub 2016 - Round 9 at Horsham Hawks - Sunday 28th August

Sussex Interclub 2016 - Round 9 at Horsham Hawks - Sunday 28th August

Sussex Interclub HFT 2016 (SiHFT) - Round 9 at Horsham Hawks - Sunday 28th August

The 9th round of the SiHFT series for 2016, will be held on Sunday 28th August at Horsham Hawks. The course is set and everyone is welcome. It is open to all safe shooters with sub 12ft/lb air rifles.

Gates will open at 8.00am with ‘booking in’ commencing at 9.00am. The shoot will start at 10.00am after a safety briefing scheduled for around 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Please remember: if you want to shoot with a specific person, please don't leave 'booking-in' to the last minute as you may be disappointed!

Cost £7.00
    Juniors £6.00

Visitors (not members of the regular competing clubs) are welcome, but you must drop me an email to confirm before you turn up ... pj.horshamhft@gmail.com

The course is set to current 2016 UKAHFT rules. Hopefully, the weather will be kind.

The post code for Tower Road (our site) is RH12 4SX. There will be HFT signs at the entrance. Please drive slowly as you enter. As many cars as possible will accommodated in the woods. Some may have to be parked further along the road. Should this occur, a marshal will be on hand to assist with directions. If the marshal is otherwise engaged, please drive 100 yards up the road in the direction of Colgate and you will see a second entrance on the right to our overflow car park.

Tea and coffee will be available. Catering will be provided by colleagues from the Oaks - as at our last SiHFT shoot, so it promises to be excellent!

All the very best. We're looking forward to seeing you all there,

Phil

I hope you lot have a great shoot (quite envious tbh..)

I shall be taking the old carryvan to exotic places, just my wife and i, stepping into the unknown, wind on our face, flies in our teeth....cow pat on our shoes Ha!

Faithful hounds in our bed (given half the chance..)

You can't look at too many trees i reckon so off to the forest we go!

Need to rally around and make sure we have a team!..

UP THE OAKS!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    I hope you lot have a great shoot (quite envious tbh..)

I shall be taking the old carryvan to exotic places, just my wife and i, stepping into the unknown, wind on our face, flies in our teeth....cow pat on our shoes Ha!

Faithful hounds in our bed (given half the chance..)

You can't look at too many trees i reckon so off to the forest we go!

Need to rally around and make sure we have a team!..

UP THE OAKS!!
    Saga holiday?
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Dont even mention the name!
    Their subsidiary company, everly kitchens, stung me for a few grand!!

Goodluck on sunday boys xx
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Looking forward to this - always 'fun' in the Hawks woods.

Does anyone reading happen to know if Jelly is feeling better? Asking as he has/had the "precious" (Platinum badges)

Cheers

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Hi Mike,

Feeling much better thank you, will be there tomorrow with the badges.

Might take one off you if my scores good enough.

Cheers,
    Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly38 View Post
    Hi Mike,

Feeling much better thank you, will be there tomorrow with the badges.

Might take one off you if my scores good enough.

Cheers,
    Justin
    Great news Thanks for letting me know.

See you tomorrow
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Have a great day guys, I was looking forward to this, but i've been working to many hours and i need to sleep.

Chilly
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

If the wind turns up as promised it should be quite tricky as well
    Last edited by Herp; 27-08-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

Thank you Hawkies - a great day out.

Special thanks too to my bacon roll provider and shooting buddies, Charles and Rudy. Very good to see the young brat back 'on-scene'.

Results are now UP .... Here

Biggles

Can I add my thanks for a most enjoyable course, I definitely struck lucky in the field - each time I went to take a shot the wind dropped......must be a first at Horsham. Happy days!

Thanks to Mike for the company and of course good to see Rudy coming out of retirement!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Cheers Horsham for another cracking morning's shooting your lovely grounds. Enjoyed the course and the tricky wind was enough to keep you on your toes. Cheers to Cargs for the company again. And a big thankyou to wurz and jax for keeping us fed and watered.