Thread: iden ferns air gun club under new managment

iden ferns air gun club under new managment

iden ferns is under new management great course place is being turned round . shoot lakes woodland and fild targets ive been shooting there really nice place

The place is looking better already
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Any one know if they will open Mondays again.

Possibility of weekday opening again if enough interest according to new owners -

I happened along by chance last weekend and was greeted warmly and enthusiastically. I haven't been to Iden for some time, but was impressed with the wider zero range, renovated / replaced benches now covered for poor weather, and as always the stunning round the lake, long lane in field, and long standing original hft lanes.

Out of all the clubs I've shot at from Lancashire to Sussex, I do like Iden

If you like to shoot a couple of different rifles for fun (like me) it's a full day out with a bit of chit chat.

Best of all because it's a proper pay to shoot range, it's ideal for introducing newcomers and youngsters. You can walk round having your own personal hft comp abiding by full hft rules, or use it as an informal shooting range. Fantastic !
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Winamp pay more than £20

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pig View Post
    Any one know if they will open Mondays again.
    no we are open bank holiday mondays at the moment but may start doing a day in the week i will get some feed back to see what day this will be many thanks

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    Possibility of weekday opening again if enough interest according to new owners -

I happened along by chance last weekend and was greeted warmly and enthusiastically. I haven't been to Iden for some time, but was impressed with the wider zero range, renovated / replaced benches now covered for poor weather, and as always the stunning round the lake, long lane in field, and long standing original hft lanes.

Out of all the clubs I've shot at from Lancashire to Sussex, I do like Iden

If you like to shoot a couple of different rifles for fun (like me) it's a full day out with a bit of chit chat.

Best of all because it's a proper pay to shoot range, it's ideal for introducing newcomers and youngsters. You can walk round having your own personal hft comp abiding by full hft rules, or use it as an informal shooting range. Fantastic !
    thanks for comments

thanks

thanks for all comments keep then coming will be happy to answer all